Lexington All-City 2015

Knights

2015 Lexington Herald-Leader All-City football teams | Lexington Herald-Leader

Very well done this year. Link to a lot of player's Hudl pages is a nice touch.

Lexington Player of the year: Mason Alstatt Lafayette (Wofford)

Lexington Offensive player of the year: Walker Wood Lafayette (UK)

Lexington Defensive player of the year: Davonte Robinson (UK)

I'm not going to list the teams out but here is some noteworthy info.

9 players listed that are either committed to a D1 program or have a D1 offer. (That I'm personally aware of)

14 total (HM included) from Lafayette the most of any school.

4 players from LexCath on the first team offense the most of any school.

4 players from Bryan Station on the first team defense the most of any school.

Team Totals (HM included): Lafayette 14, 12 Lexington Christian, LexCath 11, Bryan Station 10, Dunbar 10, Tates Creek 9, Henry Clay 9.

Edited by Knights
added stuff

Excellent athletes on this list, but IMO there were some athletes that were left out and should have deserved to be on the list. Not saying who and it really doesn't matter. Good luck to the seniors that made the list and bless you all playing in the next level.

This year was better than most when it comes to Central Kentucky HS football. And the competition in these types of awards was clear in the list.

Its almost as if someone created special catagories for Andy Thompson and Mason Alstatt. But these two players have done special things in their HS careers.

Very senior heavy list.

Excellent athletes on this list, but IMO there were some athletes that were left out and should have deserved to be on the list. Not saying who and it really doesn't matter. Good luck to the seniors that made the list and bless you all playing in the next level.

One miss does stick out.

Junior LB Jack Fagot of LexCath was somehow missed. He lead LexCath in tackles and led almost every catagory in the city for all teams at the LB position.

With all the good seniors this year the junior probably got lost in the voting. He certainly had a top-notch year and improved each week.

One miss does stick out.

Junior LB Jack Fagot of LexCath was somehow missed. He lead LexCath in tackles and led almost every catagory in the city for all teams at the LB position.

With all the good seniors this year the junior probably got lost in the voting. He certainly had a top-notch year and improved each week.

Jack made it

• 3 weeks later...
I see - the had him at DB, not LB.

And I hate the new type-set on the LHL.

My error.

I guess Im just a little bias. Woody Langford, Austin Pedroche, Austin Lauterbach not making it or even as honorable mention. To me and IMO only, they should have been on that list.

Edited by Northerner