Ben Barton (Trinity) will sign with Campbell University

theguru

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

December 4, 2015

Rob Saxton (502) 736-2132

Trinity student-athlete to sign national letter of intent

Louisville, Ky. – Trinity High School senior Ben Barton will sign a national letter of intent to participate in collegiate athletics at a ceremony to be held at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, at Trinity High School.

Ben Barton (wrestling) will sign with Campbell University. “The hardest working kid I have ever coached, bar none,” said Coach Eddie Rudolph. “The last three years with Ben have been a blessing to me as a coach. As a sophomore, Ben finished third at the state meet with a record of 43-7. As a junior, Ben was the 152-pound state champ with a record of 51-1. I am extremely proud of Ben’s accomplishments so far and know he has great things in his future.”

The signing ceremony will be held in Trinity’s Alumni Hall, which is located at 4011 Shelbyville Road in St. Matthews. Members of the coaching staff and the signee’s parents will attend. Parking is available along Alumni Hall on Sherrin Avenue or in the adjacent lots.

NOTE: Please arrive by 2:30 p.m. to avoid student traffic before dismissal.

Founded in 1953, Trinity is an all-male Catholic high school with 1,200 students and more than 15,200 alumni. Trinity is a Catholic, college-preparatory high school, forming men of faith and men of character.