Abortion rights vs. gun ownership rights

All Tell

Probably the 2 biggest hot button issues on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Both sides vehemently defend their rights and both sides will fight any attempts at restrictions. Both sides have vocal national organizations defending their positions and both sides vilify the opposing organizations.

My question, how can anyone who opposes any restriction of the "right" to an abortion favor restrictions on the right to bear arms?

Probably the 2 biggest hot button issues on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Both sides vehemently defend their rights and both sides will fight any attempts at restrictions. Both sides have vocal national organizations defending their positions and both sides vilify the opposing organizations.

My question, how can anyone who opposes any restriction of the "right" to an abortion favor restrictions on the right to bear arms?

Couldn't you have posed the opposite question as well?

Couldn't you have posed the opposite question as well?

I could have but I'm biased.

While I believe that the act of abortion as birth control is vile and repugnant I do not believe in a total ban. I do believe in age restrictions (as I do for gun ownership), informed consent (as I do for gun ownership), and a cooling off waiting period (as I do for gun ownership).

I could have but I'm biased.

While I believe that the act of abortion as birth control is vile and repugnant I do not believe in a total ban. I do believe in age restrictions (as I do for gun ownership), informed consent (as I do for gun ownership), and a cooling off waiting period (as I do for gun ownership).

:scared:

Umm...we agree.