Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Ever Make It To Maui Invitational

Featured Replies

I've always thought this would be a great excuse to take a trip to Hawaii. Tournament looks really cool on TV and even though its a pretty small gym, ball room, whatever it is, the atmosphere is always great. I know UK played there a few years back I can't remember what team (I think it was the Brandon Knight team). If you've gone please share your experience. If you haven't gone would you want to go if UK or whoever you root for in college basketball was playing?

I've never been, but would love to go. My parents have tried to get tickets in the past but had no luck with that. The tournament has fallen off a bit from what it was back then, but I'd still love to go, even if UK isnt playing. Hint hint.

Never been able to make it to this one.

 

I've got my eyes set on UK vs. UNC in Vegas next december. Anyone know when tickets for that one go on sale ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.