15th Region

Johnson Central vs. Wayne County  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Johnson Central vs. Wayne County

• Johnson Central by 14 or more
    • Johnson Central in a close one
    • Wayne in a close one
    • Wayne by 14 or more

I haven't and I would ask the same of you.

#breakinglass

Spoke with him many times over years. Very impressive motivator. Speaks softly, but has this trance like way about him even when not talking football (something you would have to experience to understand I suppose). Nonetheless we digress on what should be a great football game.

I like JC 21-20 in another thriller!

Spoke with him many times over years. Very impressive motivator. Speaks softly, but has this trance like way about him even when not talking football (something you would have to experience to understand I suppose). Nonetheless we digress on what should be a great football game.

I like JC 21-20 in another thriller!

Sorry I meant Coach Thompson. These guys sound like total opposites lol.

Sorry I meant Coach Thompson. These guys sound like total opposites lol.

I have never spoken with coach Thompson but do recognize what he has been doing recently at Wayne (very impressive). Will have to take your word on the polar opposite but both men are very good football coaches to say the least.

Less than 24 hours to kick off! JC QB Bryce Workman at near 100 percent at practice today as Matneys Eagles looked very good. Should be a great game!!

That is great news. This team is on a different level when Bryce is at his best. Looking forward to tomorrows matchup. Give me JC by 2 TDs.

I haven't watched Johnson Central play, but they must be a heck of a team to this far. I do believe it will be a great, hard faught game, but Wayne County will get the W by 14 or more like I voted in poll. The home crowd will give the Cardinals an advantage, especially the VIP section in the end zone. ALWAYS COMPETE!!!