Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NJIT 60 South Florida 57

Featured Replies

21 turnovers. 39% from the field. 62% from the free throw line. USF blew leads of 15 in the first half and 11 in the second half. To say the Bulls are a bad basketball team would be an insult to the word bad, at this point. I'm scratching my head at it all. Watching Coach O freak out during the game does not help. What did they do with all of that extra practice time they got going to Spain this summer? :banghead:

 

When the opposing coach says, "Interesting game. I'm kind of shocked to be honest.", you know how bad it got for the home team.

 

George Washington comes to town Thursday, Boston U. Saturday, and Albany next Tuesday. USF could be 0-5 going into the game in Miami against UK. I smell an embarrassment on the scale of Kansas' beat down by the Cats last season, or worse. :cry:

21 turnovers. 39% from the field. 62% from the free throw line. USF blew leads of 15 in the first half and 11 in the second half. To say the Bulls are a bad basketball team would be an insult to the word bad, at this point. I'm scratching my head at it all. Watching Coach O freak out during the game does not help. What did they do with all of that extra practice time they got going to Spain this summer? :banghead:

 

When the opposing coach says, "Interesting game. I'm kind of shocked to be honest.", you know how bad it got for the home team.

 

George Washington comes to town Thursday, Boston U. Saturday, and Albany next Tuesday. USF could be 0-5 going into the game in Miami against UK. I smell an embarrassment on the scale of Kansas' beat down by the Cats last season, or worse. :cry:

 

Any chance Cal calls off the dogs early to spare the embarrassment to his former top assistant and good friend?

  • Author
Any chance Cal calls off the dogs early to spare the embarrassment to his former top assistant and good friend?

 

I'm kind of hoping so, but then again, not.

 

I am an alum of and a donor to both schools so I'm confused as hell, in regards to this game. I'm not going to deny that I'd be giddy if USF gave UK a game or, God forbid, upset them. By same token, I want UK to win by as much as they can. I love UK, have since I was a toddler, and always will.

  • Author

I wrote that inital post just after the game, so I kind of lost my perspective.

 

I have to remember that Antigua's 2 best recruits, Tulio Da Silva and Luis Santos, didn't qualify academically and his 3 point ace, Troy Holston Jr. is out with a torn ACL.

 

Roddy Peters is still suffering from back problems, too. You can tell he's in pain, because he plays to upright. The Bulls are a different team until his back tightens up.

 

I just have to calm down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.