November 6, 201510 yr Final in OT... Only an exhibition game but I didn't see this one coming. Racers just 4-29 from 3-point line.
November 6, 201510 yr Author :facepalm: What happened Bugatti? Just a bad game or signs of bigger issues?
November 6, 201510 yr What happened Bugatti? Just a bad game or signs of bigger issues? No clue, but I am sensing bigger issues. New coach and a totally revamped roster. Also, three days earlier, Kendrick Flomo was rushed to the Vanderbilt hospital for emergency heart surgery after an apparent scary incident at practice. Not sure if that was weighing on everyone's minds? If he wasn't starting, Flomo was slated to play a ton of minutes this year. He is expected to make a full recovery and play again next year.
November 6, 201510 yr Author Probably something they can get worked out and be ready for the regular season. I think they open up one week from today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.