Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek Smith Shootout

Featured Replies

Click Here for the Schedule

 

Obviously an important part of the summer for many teams. Winner of this last year went on to win the state championship in the winter. Who will be in attendance?

I believe I will be making the trip down 71. This is a very solid field.

When does it start?

Thursday, June 22nd.

Who are the past champions?

 

I know Cov Cath won it in '04 - later that year they lost to Warren Central in the state semifinals.

  • Author
Who are the past champions?

 

I know Cov Cath won it in '04 - later that year they lost to Warren Central in the state semifinals.

:thumb: Without Ryan Kennedy for much of the last day.

 

Jeffersontown won last year, more proof that this tournament is a good showcase of the teams that will be in the running in March.

 

:dancingpa Post 1,000!:dancingpa

Anyone have any updates?

 

Who is playing in the quarters today?

  • Author
Anyone have any updates?

 

Who is playing in the quarters today?

I know about the CovCath games- they defeated Shelby County and Butler but lost to Trinity. They came in first in their pool. They defeated Louisville Holy Cross Friday night, and Jeffersontown this morning. I left right before they were about to play LexCath.

Semifinals are Bryan Station vs Lex Cath and Ballard vs Male

Male was down 4 with about 1:12 left and battled back to win by 1, Lex Catholic had a chance at the buzzer but missed. Great job both teams.

So does this make Male the preseason favorite to win the 7th?

I think Male and Ballard will both be in the top 3 in state with Scott Co. Male is more physical than Ballard. Ballard is extremely quick and deep. They are a good shooting team. Ballard played this game without Gowers who is one of the top 3 point shooters in the state and Jonathon Goulson who transfered from Moore. Gowers I heard was on a mission trip with Coach Renner. I think Male is deserving of being the favorite. However, when Ballard gets everyone there I think they are the Best. Male is usually behind early in the regular season due to football's success in the playoffs.

How did Holmes do? or were they not apart of the field

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.