Lexington Catholic 42 Southwestern 14

Knights

It's never easy making it to a road game on a work day, but I applaud the LC parents for making down to Somerset. The support for the Knights was undeniable and you could tell the kids loved it.

I thought the business minded trip to Southwestern was there from the opening kick. Scoring 3 TD on the first handful of plays allowed the early 22-0 lead in the first 4 minutes of the game. Once the running clock started we were able to pull the starters so that is always a plus.

Now for the moment we have all been waiting for........ the month of November. Wow the anticipation and excitement to compete is now here. And there will be a surprise for everyone next Friday, just wait for it.

Andy Thompson had 138 yards on 4 carries and two TDs. Jaylen Jones had 91 yards and a TD. So over 200 yards of rushing from the ususual pass oriented Knights.

LexCath also focused on the run against Garrard. It seems Perry does not want the Knights to be dependent only the air game going into post season.

It's never easy making it to a road game on a work day, but I applaud the LC parents for making down to Somerset. The support for the Knights was undeniable and you could tell the kids loved it.

I thought the business minded trip to Southwestern was there from the opening kick. Scoring 3 TD on the first handful of plays allowed the early 22-0 lead in the first 4 minutes of the game. Once the running clock started we were able to pull the starters so that is always a plus.

Now for the moment we have all been waiting for........ the month of November. Wow the anticipation and excitement to compete is now here. And there will be a surprise for everyone next Friday, just wait for it.

See you next week, Legend!!!! :D

Site your sources Purple....... Lol

My nephew's girlfriend's stepmother-in-law is a receptionist at the doctor's office next door to the doctor that Legend went to. She was smoking a cigarette outside while on break with a receptionist from Legend's doctor's office and she told her that he will be released next Monday for full contact and should be back on the field in some capacity next Friday after a week of practice.

My nephew's girlfriend's stepmother-in-law is a receptionist at the doctor's office next door to the doctor that Legend went to. She was smoking a cigarette outside while on break with a receptionist from Legend's doctor's office and she told her that he will be released next Monday for full contact and should be back on the field in some capacity next Friday after a week of practice.

Awesome news. I was told by the janitor @ CWS that he overhead a speakerphone conversation with Legend's father and the doctor that his son could play next Friday. The janitor then tweeted this out on Thursday but after getting a direct message from the LexCath Athletic Director the tweet has been deleted and the Twitter account is now private. I'll keep you informed on any janitorial Gridiron gossip on this particular subject.

Just kidding. Just a hunch and speculation on my part. What better surprise from LexCath could there be other than the return of the Legend?

Side note: I think Legend is the greatest athlete name I have ever heard before. Why did he have to go to LexCath? :D :lol2: :no:

Legend is up there on the list. My favorite football names would be Boss and Champ Bailey

Nice to see the running game get going. I don't think we had busted a big run yet this year and we had 3 really long ones last night.

The ones in November are the ones you remember so time to make it count from here on out!