Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Season Routine

Featured Replies

OK......way too much discussion about games and the players and not enough about the parents.

 

Being an old baseball guy, I firmly believe in sports superstitions. So what are you and your fans doing to maintain the "edge" for your team during the post season?

 

I am wearing the same T shirt.....without washing it.....apologies to those down wind of me....

 

Meeting at the same place prior.......

 

What are (or have) you been doing? ...what have you done in the past?

This year I'm taking up a collection so I can afford to come to the next game.

I thought that smell was coming from the concession stand.... just assumed something was amiss with the oreo batter.... jokes on me I guess.

 

After one more match, I will be ready to ask for that spot on the wagon. :thumb:

Could someone help me on to said wagon? My knees won't let me jump

Also I'll be taking up a collection for the concession stand after I raise enough for the gate, I started a gofundme page. Poor old soccer dad!!!

At this point in NKY---it's interesting how many players are competing against each other----and then in the next week or so will be training together on their club teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.