BGP Fantasy Football League 2015 ~ Week Seven

Godot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That it definitely is. Should be a good matchup.

I think it's about time that Devonta Freeman had a dud of a game. Dude frustrates me so much because of my money league.

I had good hopes for Tevin Coleman, especially how they seemed to use him the first two weeks. I'm ready for him to take a week off (even though he's helped me in Survivor).

I think it's about time that Devonta Freeman had a dud of a game. Dude frustrates me so much because of my money league.

I had good hopes for Tevin Coleman, especially how they seemed to use him the first two weeks. I'm ready for him to take a week off (even though he's helped me in Survivor).

I've been way surprised and I keep expecting him to fall off. He kills me in Draft Kings. I resist picking him because I figure he can't repeat yet he keeps repeating. I know when I pick him he will fall off. Lol

I really thought I was doomed when Ben got hurt but McCown has been a decent pick up for sure.

@Godot

Just curious, but how is the waiver wire order set? I know it looks at record first but then what? Couldn't see a single reason that would give a team like the Shelby Valley Night Hawks a few spots higher than me on the order than my squad. Seems weird that he'd be leading the division on tie breakers, but I'd have a worst spot on the waiver order?

FWIW, I did look at the rules and couldn't find anything. Being out of the top ten makes it rough anyway, so it really doesn't matter but was curious how it worked. I think in the money league I run, it goes total points scored as the tie breaker for waiver order.

This took a while to figure out and it breaks down like this.

Of the six teams tied at 4-2, three have a head to head win. Leaving the WarHogs, Night Hawks, and Killa Bees with no wins

The Killa Bees have a the best Conference record at 4-2. Leaving the WarHogs and Night Hawks at 3-2.

The Night Hawks have more points then the WarHogs so the WarHogs get the 10th Waiver Wire spot.

Hope this makes sense.

This took a while to figure out and it breaks down like this.

Of the six teams tied at 4-2, three have a head to head win. Leaving the WarHogs, Night Hawks, and Killa Bees with no wins

The Killa Bees have a the best Conference record at 4-2. Leaving the WarHogs and Night Hawks at 3-2.

The Night Hawks have more points then the WarHogs so the WarHogs get the 10th Waiver Wire spot.

Hope this makes sense.

That's just a taste of what I have to go through when it comes down to figuring out who makes the playoffs.

Sorry for making you work. Your explanation makes sense.

What doesn't quite make sense to me is that if the season ended today, I'd be 2nd in my division, with a worst playoff seed, but also have a worst waiver spot. If I remember I'll make a suggestion to look at the order of tie breakers in the offseason.

Sorry for making you work. Your explanation makes sense.

What doesn't quite make sense to me is that if the season ended today, I'd be 2nd in my division, with a worst playoff seed, but also have a worst waiver spot. If I remember I'll make a suggestion to look at the order of tie breakers in the offseason.

We are only six games into the season and you still have to play the Night Hawks twice. So you really can't look at the "If the season ended today" part

He's got the Division lead on you because he is 2-0 and you are 1-1 in the Division. Other then that you are both 4-2, 3-2 in the Conference.

We are only six games into the season and you still have to play the Night Hawks twice. So you really can't look at the "If the season ended today" part

He's got the Division lead on you because he is 2-0 and you are 1-1 in the Division. Other then that you are both 4-2, 3-2 in the Conference.

Fully understand. In my opinion it doesn't make sense to use different sets of tiebreakers for different things.

In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter cause there isn't anyone out there that would make a difference for me that I'd get if I was where I should be in the waiver wire list. I just think it shouldn't be inconsistent.

Just a boring day and something I noticed.

Fully understand. In my opinion it doesn't make sense to use different sets of tiebreakers for different things.
I see where you are coming from, and where you might have a problem. The difference is that the Standing take the Divisional Record into account where not in the Waiver Order.

The Standing Order:

10-20-15b.JPG