Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Ratings....do you agree

Featured Replies

I went ahead and pulled the NKY teams from the 9/27 Maher Boys rankings....

 

Here is the order with the Maher state wide ranking (up to 150).....agree/disagree......why?

 

6 CovCath

16 Ryle

19 Bishop Brossart

25 St. Henry

30 Scott

31 Highlands

42 Newport Central Catholic

43 Conner

49 Cooper

56 Campbell County

60 Simon Kenton

63 Dixie

70 Boone County

76 Holy Cross

84 Walton Verona

108 Calvary Christian

117 Villa Madona

127 Pendleton County

135 Beechwood

145 Holmes

NR Covington Latin

I think Ryle might be a litle lower and Boone maybe a little higher. Otherwise looks about right to me.

Based off of the results this week, I think what Sir! is saying will be reflected in the next update.

 

Outside of of CCH, the majority of the 9th Region will be bunched pretty close together, this is how I see them going into the post season as well.

Based off of the results this week, I think what Sir! is saying will be reflected in the next update.

 

Outside of of CCH, the majority of the 9th Region will be bunched pretty close together, this is how I see them going into the post season as well.

YC, I get the "any given Sunday" mantra, but how many teams in the 9th have a legitimate chance at beating CovCath this year in the post-season? 3?

If I had to handicap the Region it would be CCH, and the field.

 

My thoughts on the "fields" chances....

 

- I believe that 2 teams actually have a legitimate chance.

- Another one has a fairly realistic shot.

- Although not probable, a fourth could pull off a huge upset.

If I had to handicap the Region it would be CCH, and the field.

 

My thoughts on the "fields" chances....

 

- I believe that 2 teams actually have a legitimate chance.

- Another one has a fairly realistic shot.

- Although not probable, a fourth could pull off a huge upset.

 

So, YC, let me see if I can read your mind. Highlands & Ryle (if they can get by BC in the district first round) = legitimate. St Henry = fairly realistic and Conner or NCC = huge upset.

Three teams may get a shot at CCH. Holy Cross will be on the other side of the bracket and will likely be gone by the finals. That means CCH would have to get by 3 out of the following likely pool of 6: NCC, HHS, St Henry, Dixie, and whixhever two comes out of Ryle/Conner/Boone/Cooper. Chances are good CCH can put together a three game run of wins to get out of Region 9, but everyone will be gunning for them

So, YC, let me see if I can read your mind. Highlands & Ryle (if they can get by BC in the district first round) = legitimate. St Henry = fairly realistic and Conner or NCC = huge upset.

 

First, and foremost, read at your own risk.... can't be responsible for what might be going on in there.

 

You are pretty close, I will at least tell you that we agree on 3 of the 4.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.