Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 27 Seahawks 17

Featured Replies

I know I'm not the only one watching. Seahawks just took the lead 17-13. Deep in the 3rd quarter. I expect an exciting finish. Russell Wilson continues to get it done. Kind of surprising he and Montee Ball couldn't win a title at Wisconsin.

  • Author

17-16 Seahawks. 3:12 in the 3rd.

  • Author

The one good thing about Russell Wilson when he runs is that he doesn't get hit that much.

  • Author

The Seahawks are chewing the Packers defense.

  • Author

Wow. Lynch fumbles the handoff. It looked like the Packers had it. Not sure what they will call.

  • Author

Offsides. No fumble. Dead ball penalty also. 5 yards for offsides and then another 15 yards for the dead ball foul.

  • Author

Seahawks getting all of the calls this possession.

  • Author

Packers force a punt. They need to get more than a FG. I don't trust their defense.

I know I'm not the only one watching. Seahawks just took the lead 17-13. Deep in the 3rd quarter. I expect an exciting finish. Russell Wilson continues to get it done. Kind of surprising he and Montee Ball couldn't win a title at Wisconsin.

 

Great rose bowl vs oregon

  • Author

Packers up 24-17 after Rodgers leads them down the field and connects with Richard Rodgers(no relation) for the TD and the 2 point conversion.

 

I just absolutely love watching Aaron Rodgers play football. Love it.

  • Author

Jimmy Graham has been a non factor all night.

  • Author

The Pack intercepts a screen pass, fumble it and then recover the fumble. Packers ball. 6:42 left. 24-17 Packers.

 

Getting chippy. I hope this is the NFC Championship game. These teams HATE each other.

  • Author

Wright a LB for the Seahawks has been ejected for grabbing Richard Rodgers by his facemask and taking him down after the play. These dudes HATE each other. I love it!!!!!!

Packers up 24-17 after Rodgers leads them down the field and connects with Richard Rodgers(no relation) for the TD and the 2 point conversion.

 

I just absolutely love watching Aaron Rodgers play football. Love it.

 

I can't explain why, but I read the rest of what you said in Uncle Ruckus's voice after no relation. Aaron is the man.

  • Author
I can't explain why, but I read the rest of what you said in Uncle Ruckus's voice after no relation. Aaron is the man.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I'm watching Boondocks after the game now!!!! :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.