Who are the favorites in 3A?

Since no one else has been willing to take a stab at this; I'll give it a shot.

Girls: Owensboro, Eastern, Manual and Ballard look like the best, with Dunbar, Assumption, Waggener and North Hardin making plenty of noise.

Boys: Trinity and St. X look to be in a dead heat. Trinity needs to be well ahead come time for the 4X400, as they did not qualify in that event. Henderson County looks like a solid third; with Bryan Station and North Hardin filling out the top five.

Anything can happen on Friday and Saturday, this is just my unofficial handicapping of 3A.

Since no one else has been willing to take a stab at this; I'll give it a shot.

Girls: Owensboro, Eastern, Manual and Ballard look like the best, with Dunbar, Assumption, Waggener and North Hardin making plenty of noise.

Boys: Trinity and St. X look to be in a dead heat. Trinity needs to be well ahead come time for the 4X400, as they did not qualify in that event. Henderson County looks like a solid third; with Bryan Station and North Hardin filling out the top five.

Anything can happen on Friday and Saturday, this is just my unofficial handicapping of 3A.

This seems to be dead on. Good guesstamation!

Dunbar didnt look like a favorite last year either. but they came prepared to race and put on a show. i wouldnt move them or Assumption to a lower tier yet . Especially with Dunbar being at home. After its all said and done though im picking Owensboro to take the crown.:cool: If you come to the AAA meet check out Chelsea Brown from Butler who will put her team in contention with a possible 40 points at the meet. She is top ranked in 4 events 100,200,400, and 300 H.

On the boys side the quality of Trinity's sprinters looks like the edge theyll need to repeat. Orndorf isnt 100% ,but no one still seems able to beat him. I think both AAA races will be very close. I do however hope to see the boys Class A division which is supposed to be a battle between Ft Campbell and Bardstown !!:fight: