Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's the deal with MMI?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I recently got back from the school and the remaining staff and some board members are busy photographing and logging items ready for a major auction in a week or two.

 

Neerfan, if your father is interested in picking up a memento or two of his time there, this is the way to do it.

 

I really hope that we can find a way to get the 1927 State Basketball and the 1966 State Track trophies donated to our local museum rather than they land on some rich guy's mantelpiece and away from the public eye.

 

The Basketball trophy is beautiful.

 

DAVE

 

Does this mean they are going to start signing LOVE LIKE A BOMB BOMB BOMB! OVER AND OVER! and then say ROCK OF AGES! odododod?

 

Is Russ Day going to play the part of the one armed drummer?

 

How many trophies do you all have? Having seen the place in teh last couple of months, it's an impressive collection. I'm sure there probably is an old Def Leppard CD in the basement as well?

I thought they were going to turn the school in to a prep coed facility. But who knows now why the powers to be decide to close it.

MMI has been in this situation so many times before - don't be surprised to see a resurrection. As I said, rumours are going around but we've heard nothing official yet. The official line is that MMI is closing.

 

Oh, and Freak, if there is a Def Leppard CD in the basement it's probably the Rock of Ages one I took to work which disappeared! BTW - have you heard their new offering - Yeah! - all cover versions of really old songs!

 

DAVE

  • Author
MMI has been in this situation so many times before - don't be surprised to see a resurrection. As I said, rumours are going around but we've heard nothing official yet. The official line is that MMI is closing.

 

Oh, and Freak, if there is a Def Leppard CD in the basement it's probably the Rock of Ages one I took to work which disappeared! BTW - have you heard their new offering - Yeah! - all cover versions of really old songs!

 

DAVE

 

Here is to MMI staying open, I'd love to call some of their games on the radio this year....

 

Did you seriously lose a Def Leppard CD in the basement? I was making that jazz up, I guess Russ Day was Bending it Like Beckham all the way to the cash machine saying LOVE ME LIKE A BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB! DODODODODOODDOODO. He must like extra sugar on his cheerios....

 

I'm too busy saying GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS DODODODODODO!"

I did lose a Def Leppard CD, don't know if it's in the basement! You are now the main suspect!!!

 

I'm sure I can find you a job on the radio, Freak! ;-)

 

DAVE

  • Author
I did lose a Def Leppard CD, don't know if it's in the basement! You are now the main suspect!!!

 

I'm sure I can find you a job on the radio, Freak! ;-)

 

DAVE

 

I think I'd be the best DJ in the world, I'd spin all sorts of Christian records, then get thrown off the air in 10 minutes....

 

I didn't take your CD, but I heard Russ Day likes Glootin Gleebin Gloatin Globbin...

Any News on MMI

Any News on how many Basketball Players landed n College Scholarships? What Schools did the players sign with?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.