Fern Creek 48 Moore 12

Randy Parker

Fern Creek got their running game going early and often against a Moore team that was outmanned yet scrappy. Tigers QB Shamar Bryant completed 6 of 12 passes for 108 yards and 3 TD, and ran 4 times for a net -10 yards and 2 touchdowns. Jamison White was the workhorse for Fern Creek with 13 carries for 164 yards, Delquan Wimberly had 6 carries for 92 yards and 1 TD, Devon Blincoe had 7 carries for 69 yards (a long TD was wiped out by an illegal block 25 yards behind the play after Blincoe had already scored, a backup OT will hear about that one in film today). Kyree Hawkins had 5 carries for 37 yards, and 1 catch for a 22 y TD. Lamarius Kinslow had 5 catches for 86 yards including a pair of 17 yard touchdowns. Montreiz Kirk added a late touchdown run.

Moore had a strong first drive going 80 yards in 6 plays, scoring on a 27 yard pass from Sincere McMurray to his brother Jerrick McMurray. And on their first drive of the 2nd half S. McMurray tossed a 78 y TD to Russell Vaden. McMurray completed 12 of 28 passes for 230 yards and 2 TD, 1 interception. Terrance Weaver was the leading rusher for Moore with 10 carries for 19 yards, Russell had 4 catches for 125 yards and 1 TD. Jerrick McMurray had 3 catches for 42 y and 1 TD.

I will post defensive leaders after I can review film. It was a rough night taking stats with no spotter in press box for stats or announcing, and Moore's jerseys are a PITA, black jerseys, with Navy blue numbers outlined in white spent most of my time trying to figure out their players numbers. Fern Creek looked great in their new white uniforms.

Above is a still shot from Hudl from our endzone camera, Moore's jerseys look good up close but from press box thru grainy double panes you can't tell determine numbers well. I will rely heavily on HD video from 2 angles to review defensive stats.