Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time for an intervention?

Featured Replies

I just realized that OTB84 was the last poster on 7 of these threads........

 

Step one......I admit I may have an issue......

Step two......Start another thread so it can be 8 !!

It takes a big person to say this OTB, I am willing to help you out.

Edited by Yellow Card

Let's just do away with soccer and all will be right in the world.

Let's just do away with soccer and all will be right in the world.

 

Now that's how you make friends in this forum. :lol2:

TAC, then your new BGP Messi tattoo would just look silly.

If you would venture out of the loser threads and into the college football Threads you would realize I already have that tat covered up with a UK 13-0 tat. :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.