Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golf Club Fitting/Upgrade

Featured Replies

In the not too distant future, I want to work with a highly qualified individual who fully understands the golf swing and the modern day technology of golf equipment. I will be looking to upgrade my equipment but I want to do it right and do it the right way. I want help from one who:

 

-can measure ball speed

-can measure clubhead speed

-can determine launch angles

-fully understands shaft technology

-can match golf ball to driver

-and any other specs to my swing

 

Then take all this information and match it to my specfic swing and the caliber of player that I am. I am looking for the best and I don't mind traveling and paying the necessary cost. Does anyone have suggestions or recommendations?

Golf Galaxy can do all of this.

 

I used to work there, and no not everyone there can do it, they have a couple of trained people in each store, who can help.

 

And every store has a licensed PGA professional who can help you also.

What is the price range for this? I have been thinking about taking some extra cash and doing this. Because it is defintley very helpful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.