Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Warren/John Hardin Predictions August 22, 2015

Featured Replies

South Warren and John Hardin square off at 5pm in the first game of the 2015 Rafferty's Bowl on Saturday August 22 at WKU. The winner of this one will be the top ranked team in 4A. Bowling Green plays Monroe County in the 2nd game. The first game should be a close one! The 2nd game... not so much.

IMO South Warren will take this game... I don't really understand the second game. I would have liked to see BG schedule a tougher opponent.

John probably has the better athletes and more speed but accumulates a ton of penalties as well as turnovers at the most inopportune times. Depends on which john team shows up, I guess.

  • Author
IMO South Warren will take this game... I don't really understand the second game. I would have liked to see BG schedule a tougher opponent.

 

I agree about scheduling. The coaches must be friends or something. Maybe nobody wants to play BG and South Warren at WKU. It's a two year commitment. Hard to schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.