Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesus appearing in the Old Testament

Featured Replies

I'm preaching on 1st Samuel Ch. 3 Sunday and while I was looking at some concordances, there is an idea that some hold that Jesus is actually appearing in vs. 10. I knew that some people believed that Jesus appeared in the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the Fiery Furnace, but I did not realize some people thought he appeared in 1st Samuel. I am not sure what I think, but I think that I think it is an angel representing the Lord.

 

It is kind of an interesting idea though?

Yeah it always seemed as if that is what is said in Daniel. I used that story for a Sunday School lesson a few weeks ago and brought up that the fourth man looked like the Son of God, even though no one knew what he would look like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.