Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beasts Of The East Tournament

Featured Replies

I'm not sure what exact dates this will be held on next season but it will be on a weekend and will be held at Woodford County Park.

 

ONLY Accepting teams; Regions 9-16. (10-12 teams)

 

 

Teams Entered:

 

Ashland Blazer

East Jessamine

Estill County

Madison Central

North Laurel

Scott County

South Laurel

Woodford County

How do we get in. Highlands

  • Author

April 29-30. Each Team will get 3 games. If anyone is interested and their team is in regions 9-16 ONLY then contact Woodford County coach.

I hope they fill up the only two regions does not have a team in it, the 9th and 10th I hope Highlands gets in. I heard they have a good team.

I see that the Beast of the east Tournament has a team from all regions except a rep from the 10th and the 15th. I heard that Harrison County was the one to best in the 10th region. It would be a great chance to see were they stand. I personally don't know about any teams from the 15th but I know that Johnson Central was in the state tournament last year. It looks to be a great tournament this year.

They should get in they would be the only 10th Region team to get in. I think they have one slot left for the tournament.

  • Author

Pool A (Field 9)

Woodford Co

Lafayette

South Laurel

Conner

Pool B (Field 8)

Scott Co

North Laurel

Estill Co

Pool C (Field 7)

East Jessamine

Madison Central

Ashland Blazer

** Each team will play 2 Pool Play games Friday.

Single elimination tournament starts at 1030am Saturday **

I thought Highlands was in?

  • Author
I thought Highlands was in?

 

According to kyhighschoolsoftball.com they were in when it was updated on that site back on 9-7-15, since then they have been taken off on woodfordcountyfastpitch.com.

I thought Highlands was in?

 

Holy cow! Your coach needs to keep you better informed!!

  • Author

POOL A:

Woodford County def. Lafayette 11-1

Woodford County def. Ashland Blazer 8-0

Ashland Blazer def. Lafayette - ?

 

 

POOL B:

East Jessamine def. Madison Central 5-2

East Jessamine def. Conner 10-0

Madison Central def. Conner 6-0

 

 

POOL C:

Scott County def. Estill County 12-2

South Laurel def. Estill County 10-3

Scott County def. South Laurel 14-1

 

 

Tomorrow's Play-In Bracket

 

10 AM Lafayette vs. Estill County

10 AM Conner vs. South Laurel

 

12 PM East Jessamine vs. Lafayette/Estill County Winner

12 PM Scott County vs. Conner/South Laurel Winner

12 PM Ashland vs. Madison Central

 

2 PM Semi-Finals

 

4 PM Championship

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.