Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pike County Teams

Featured Replies

How are the Pike County Teams looking heading into summer? Who should we look forward to seeing when the teams tee it up in August?

Well its buisness as usual up here. Pikeville looked good in spring practice. Havent heard anything about Belfry but I dont imagine theyve fell off much if any. Pike Central looks like a distant 3rd. SV is a wild card with the new coach. Phelps has some real athletes returning. ER is still a year or 2 away.

Belfry will be the team to beat in Pike Co. as they have been for the past few years. Pikeville will be behind the Pirates with a darn good football team. Pike Central (as stated before) is a distant third. SV will surprise some people, but I don't expect to see them in the playoffs. Phelps will be Phelps, but somewhat improved, and ER has some work to do.

Belfry will be the team to beat in Pike Co. as they have been for the past few years. Pikeville will be behind the Pirates with a darn good football team. Pike Central (as stated before) is a distant third. SV will surprise some people, but I don't expect to see them in the playoffs. Phelps will be Phelps, but somewhat improved, and ER has some work to do.

 

Who is Pike Central going to beat out for 3rd, P-burg/Sheldon Clark, I don't think so!!!

Who is Pike Central going to beat out for 3rd, P-burg/Sheldon Clark, I don't think so!!!

 

 

I think he is talking about best teams in Pike County only. Not how they will fair in district play. So I guess he means 3rd best team in Pike County.

Who is Pike Central going to beat out for 3rd, P-burg/Sheldon Clark, I don't think so!!!

 

3rd best team in Pike Co. Not in the district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.