Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Gym

Featured Replies

Off season open gyms are starting up for most highschools. Are there any particular players that anyone has noticed from as an up and coming player this year?

Off season open gyms are starting up for most highschools. Are there any particular players that anyone has noticed from as an up and coming player this year?

A player inside the CovCath program said that he was impressed with Michael Romes's little brother.

There are a couple of 8th graders that could make some noise when they start playing varsity after next year, providing that like a lot of times kids put alot of expectations on themselves as well as parents sometimes will too. But that is just all in wanting to see their children succeed.

  • Author
A player inside the CovCath program said that he was impressed with Michael Romes's little brother.

 

Why is his brother going to a different school?

I would'nt call him up and coming but Arron Watts will sale a ton of tickets this year McCreary Central and there opposition.If this kid ever gets any publicity down there in the middle of nowhere or transfers to a big name school I'll put money on it he will be considered the next O.J. Mayo.

I would'nt call him up and coming but Arron Watts will sale a ton of tickets this year McCreary Central and there opposition.If this kid ever gets any publicity down there in the middle of nowhere or transfers to a big name school I'll put money on it he will be considered the next O.J. Mayo.

Do you honestly think he will be as good as OJ Mayo?

I'll put money on it he will be considered the next O.J. Mayo.

 

 

Do we really need that? I hope no one becomes the next OJ Mayo.

I would'nt call him up and coming but Arron Watts will sale a ton of tickets this year McCreary Central and there opposition.If this kid ever gets any publicity down there in the middle of nowhere or transfers to a big name school I'll put money on it he will be considered the next O.J. Mayo.

 

:lol: :lol:

Youve got to be kidding right? I've never heard of this kid, what grade is he in? Height? Position?

Why is his brother going to a different school?

The Romes family is associated with CovCath pretty closely. Their grandfather has a concession stand named after him, and I think that he (or another relative) attends all the basketball games. Michael attended CovCath for 2 years, but things did not work out. Hopefully, Michael's brother will become the player that his brother did, at CovCath or Beechwood!

There are a couple of 8th graders that could make some noise when they start playing varsity after next year, providing that like a lot of times kids put alot of expectations on themselves as well as parents sometimes will too. But that is just all in wanting to see their children succeed.

 

Deming's got three young men that will be 8th graders this coming season. Mark my word they will make an impact on varsity their 8th grade year. I would not be suprised that a couple of them will be starting varsity their freshman year.

Deming's got three young men that will be 8th graders this coming season. Mark my word they will make an impact on varsity their 8th grade year. I would not be suprised that a couple of them will be starting varsity their freshman year.

 

I kinda am thinking the same way you are, their dad and I talk alot, the only thing that I can see is like most kids put alot of pressure on themselves, for any reason other than they want to do good to trying to please mom and dad, and the Community and school. But I really think those boys will do well. Until of course they meet a girl which of course takes their minds elsewhere.:D

I would'nt call him up and coming but Arron Watts will sale a ton of tickets this year McCreary Central and there opposition.If this kid ever gets any publicity down there in the middle of nowhere or transfers to a big name school I'll put money on it he will be considered the next O.J. Mayo.

 

 

SO the best high school player in the country is going to be from KY and I've never heard of him. I heard of OJ when seven years ago............

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.