2nd Year in a row

Seems to me like someone is just jumping at a chance to hate on Owensboro Catholic.

If this comment was directed towards me, you could not be farther from the truth. I know nothing about the Owensboro Catholic Softball program and was simply trying to get an explanation as to why they are being called the most dominant team in the 3rd Region when the stats I see do not support that opinion.

Coach Randolph has had a heck of a run at OCHS through the years. I hear he is retiring, and if so, this was probably not how he wanted it to end, but that's why the games are played, and I bet no one respects that more than he.

Apollo got a couple solid wins last year at State, so they're no slouches by any means.

Meade has had some good wins this season, but from what I have seen as of late at the games I have been at, they better pull it together if they are to make it to Owensboro. Still like them to take the Region, but I am wavering.

I started this thread and allow me to define what I really meant. In the 3rd Region until last year Owensboro Catholic was the bench mark of 3rd region softball. Everyone knew, that the 3rd region championship went through OCHS. Last year for the first time in the history of girls softball OCHS did not make the regional tourney. Now for the 2nd year in a row OCHS doesn't make they regional tourney. This was meant as no disrespect to OCHS or Coach Randolph, nor was it meant to say that Apollo didn't deserve to be there.