Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Don't Look Now Grizzly....Dante Fowler Leaves on Cart After Knee Injury

Featured Replies

As a Browns fan, I feel your pain :(

 

That's horrible for the young man and for the Jags team and fans.

 

As soon as I saw the news on TV I felt bad for you, Grizz.

 

Yes, its been a rough time. The curse of the Jags. NFL's version of the Cubs. All that matters right now is Blake Bortles and that majestic right arm of his. If he takes the next step Jags will be fine... If not... I dont even want to jinx that...

Only time I ever see the words "my" and "Jaguars" in sequence are when Grizz posts.

 

Gotta rep my boys. We have quite an array of NFL fans on here actually.

cLzMyvT.jpg

 

While I think Bortles will pan out fine, the jury is still out on Joekel. This has been rough for me the past couple of years.

Dante fowler @dantefowler · 4h 4 hours ago

This gives me time to get my body bigger and stronger and I'll be back better than ever

 

Dante fowler @dantefowler · 4h 4 hours ago

Hey everybody I'll be fine thank you for your prayers and encouragement , I really appreciate that!

 

Love this kid. His motor and love of the game will bring him back. Cant believe there was a time when I didnt want him on the team. Of course this stings pretty bad this year but long term it will be ok..... I hope....

Just because I dont think there has ever been a Jaguars thread on BGP before, I legally have to post this gif which ironically was how I felt today

 

CH42bFf.gif

How do the Jags handle his negotiations?

How do the Jags handle his negotiations?

 

Because they way rookies are being paid now its basically either sign him or dont. They will sign him him in a heart beat. He also signed a contract for an injury claus.

If you guys get a chance, watch this kids interview. Talking about the injury and things happening.

 

Skip to 9:15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.