Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Top 10

Featured Replies

1. North Laurel

2. South Laurel

3. Corbin

4. Cumberland

5. Middlesboro

6. Whitley Co.

7. Bell Co.

8. Clay Co.

9. Cawood

10.Knox Central

1. North Laurel

2. South Laurel

3. Corbin

4. Cumberland

5. Middlesboro

6. Whitley Co.

7. Bell Co.

8. Clay Co.

9. Cawood

10.Knox Central

 

I would switch North and South as the Cardinals beat the Jaguars in their head-2-head matchup earlier in the season.

1.Corbin

2.North Laurel

3.South Laurel

4.Cumberland

5.Middlesboro

6.Bell County

7.Whitley County

8.Barbourville

9.Knox Central

10.Cawood

See attached for records for region 13 as of 5-2-06. What strikes me is Bell County only giving up 44 runs @ Whitley Co scoring 224.

13th region standings.JPG

These records don't mean much to me. Middlesboro has went out of their way to play above and beyond competition--3 of their losses are to top quality Florida teams. I sure that goes for some other teams on there as well.

See attached for records for region 13 as of 5-2-06. What strikes me is Bell County only giving up 44 runs @ Whitley Co scoring 224.

 

Bell has only played 13 games, while Whitley has played 25. I'd say that has a lot to do with the difference.

Should be a very interesting Regional Tournament this year. I see a small handfull of teams that could win it: NL, SL, Corbin, Cumberland, Middlesboro, & Whitley County.

Bell has only played 13 games, while Whitley has played 25. I'd say that has a lot to do with the difference.

 

I agree, but Whitley is averaging 8.96 runs per game. That is a pretty high average IMHO.

Yes, Clay County isn't good at all right now.

Beat Corbin tonight 3-1. I saw a look in those seniors eye's I have never saw before. Those guys wanted it tonight. If they can come with this attitude night in night out they can be a good team, but if not they will not compete whatsoever.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.