Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Draft Kings

Featured Replies

I play on FanDuel and the NBA is addicting. Exposure has a nice prediction page every day.

  • Author
I play on FanDuel and the NBA is addicting. Exposure has a nice prediction page every day.

 

Definitely one thing missing on DraftKings. The stats, predictions, and splits pages leave a fair amount of things to be desired. I usually just open ESPN in a separate window and go with theirs.

  • Author

Two winners tonight on FanDuel. Kind of takes the fun out of it, but if you want to take the time to do it, go to a website like Bovada and look at what the guys are projected to do by the gambling books, put things in a spreadsheet, and build an optimal lineup. Surprisingly, the gamblers are more accurate than me. Apparently, I should have been doing this all week.

 

FanDuel11.png

  • Author

Really digging the strategy I used yesterday and the past few days. 5/68 tonight and keep climbing up some of the curves (would have been top 10 in a 500+ player pool if I hadn't subbed in Tiago against the numbers because I thought he was "due" last night).

 

A bit of a nerd, but I'm putting the numbers from a few offshore sites into a spreadsheet and comparing the lineups based on the numbers and a few different projections and trying to fine tune it.

 

Right now, it's a lot of work to win a dollar game, but moving up in the percentiles and kind of feeling it out. Next test will be the $2 games or some $1 games other than 50/50 I guess. I do like the slow burn of a $1 nightly lineup when you have action on the whole day. It's not really the money, it's the competition.

 

Draft22.png

I play small dollar games but seriously check out Rotowires daily projections. It's free and a great reference. If you need a link send me a pm, they have both Fanduel and Draft Kings projections. I play a 3 man league and a head to head. Hit me up.

Lots of big time pitchers tonight. Who are you picking?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.