Draft Kings

I play on FanDuel and the NBA is addicting. Exposure has a nice prediction page every day.

Definitely one thing missing on DraftKings. The stats, predictions, and splits pages leave a fair amount of things to be desired. I usually just open ESPN in a separate window and go with theirs.

Two winners tonight on FanDuel. Kind of takes the fun out of it, but if you want to take the time to do it, go to a website like Bovada and look at what the guys are projected to do by the gambling books, put things in a spreadsheet, and build an optimal lineup. Surprisingly, the gamblers are more accurate than me. Apparently, I should have been doing this all week.

FanDuel11.png

Really digging the strategy I used yesterday and the past few days. 5/68 tonight and keep climbing up some of the curves (would have been top 10 in a 500+ player pool if I hadn't subbed in Tiago against the numbers because I thought he was "due" last night).

A bit of a nerd, but I'm putting the numbers from a few offshore sites into a spreadsheet and comparing the lineups based on the numbers and a few different projections and trying to fine tune it.

Right now, it's a lot of work to win a dollar game, but moving up in the percentiles and kind of feeling it out. Next test will be the $2 games or some $1 games other than 50/50 I guess. I do like the slow burn of a $1 nightly lineup when you have action on the whole day. It's not really the money, it's the competition.

Draft22.png

I play small dollar games but seriously check out Rotowires daily projections. It's free and a great reference. If you need a link send me a pm, they have both Fanduel and Draft Kings projections. I play a 3 man league and a head to head. Hit me up.