Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avery Johnson to Alabama

Featured Replies

I don't see Avery being a guy that is long for the college game. I think the 1st NBA offer to come his way, he's going to bolt.

 

I don't see him being a guy that will take well to playing second-fiddle to football. Everything is going to seem good right now, and he's making a boatload of cash, but I think it'll eat at him as time goes on.

 

Lastly, I don't know if he translates well to the college game. NBA and college coaches have very different mindsets. Can he adapt to what it takes to coach at this level? I have my doubts.

I read Johnson will be the 3rd highest paid coach behind Cal and Billy D.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.