Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to Soccer-ama

Featured Replies

Anyone have any details? Where, when......

 

Heard it was going to be on the new CCH turf, but there is a delay installing the retractable roof, so not too sure now....

OTB - What about upgraded concessions?

 

Turf will be nice.... but what about improvements for the fans?

  • Author

Skyline, McD's, Chick-fil-A and Walt's have all agreed to set up satellite kiosks and be the concessions........I'll see if I can get an update on the talks with Budweiser.

:clap: :cool: :thumb: :ylsuper: :banana:

 

This sort of upgrade to the concessions might me just cause to check into a transfer for my kids.

Skyline, McD's, Chick-fil-A and Walt's have all agreed to set up satellite kiosks and be the concessions........I'll see if I can get an update on the talks with Budweiser.

Don't forget clean bathrooms with plenty of TP. No nasty port-o-lets!

OK OTB.

 

Club Soccer is winding down and HS tryouts are only a month away.

 

What is the scoop on Soccer-ama?

I looked on NKSOA also, then I turned to OTB.

 

Coaches do not seem to be in the know either.

  • Author

Girls games are posted........venue is Boone Cty.......

 

Boys info not posted yet.... no venue mentioned yet, but the new CCH turf is progressing nicely at CCH. No lights this year though, so don't think we will see it there.

 

On a side note, have never seen a field with the capability to transform and change shape like a transformer depending on the sports. Some type of mechanics under the turf I guess.....soccer field is 80 x 120 so the stands move to a specific place for viewing.....football is 100 yards so the stands move closer......lacross...well, not sure of the dimensions, ....

 

The neatest thing I think I saw are all of the vacuum tubes at each seat, like at the drive through at the bank. You order your food and pay on line via the waterproof ipads from the local resaurants (Skyline, Frisch's, Reality Tuesdays, Szechuan Gardens, SubStation II, etc) at each seat, and then order arrives via the tubes hooked to each seat. For everything except the Baseball Field....changing from the Gruber Grill Burgers would be blasphemous.

Can't confirm this yet OTB but I am hearing rumors that it is being held at Ryle this year.

  • Author

Yummmmmm.....fried tasty foods ......if you can keep it down listening to the announcer

Just told by a Ryle parent, they are having it there, been working on the plans.

Schedules are out. Closing this thread. Look for new Soccerama thread that starts with schedules.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.