Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicholas Co. Job

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any information about this job? I've been told that whoever takes over will have no where to go but up...I've played against Nicholas Co. teams and I know that the kids will try their best...Any word on candidates they are considering?

Does anyone have any information about this job? I've been told that whoever takes over will have no where to go but up...I've played against Nicholas Co. teams and I know that the kids will try their best...Any word on candidates they are considering?

 

They have struggled in the past, but I feel like that is a program that has potential. With the right attitude and right coach this is a school that could be turned around with some work.

  • Author

Thank you Mr. Hay. Your opinions are very highly regarded on BGP. Do you think that they would hire a young coach?

Two things about Nicholas County, First their kids don't quit, they'll give it all they got no matter who they play against.

Second, whoever gets the head coach position most try and turn this program around. Nicholas County has had some good teams in the past and they should hire someone that has an idea on how to build this program back to the team they were so long ago.

Its tough to win at some of these schools where there isnt much talent.

I don't believe Coach Letcher's heart was into it either, if you don't believe in your players then it's hard to make them believe they can play, but that is the spoils of small schools, you go on with what you have.:devil:

Thank you Mr. Hay. Your opinions are very highly regarded on BGP. Do you think that they would hire a young coach?

 

Just my opinion but I think they would strongly consider a young coach. That is just what they need. A young and enthusiastic is probably just what the doctor ordered for that program.

  • Author

Any updates on this one?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.