March 30, 201511 yr Sometimes you just have to shake your head. I do believe that more people should video tape police stops and other encounters, and this officer didn't mind at all either, seems like a really polite and good officer. But it was clear that this guy didn't have a license. I had no problem with the guy videotaping, no problem with his early questions, and I had no problem with the officer. Some people out there do not agree that a drivers license is needed to drive, and can give a good argument on why, not this guy.
March 30, 201511 yr Wondering what this gentleman's intent was when he left his house for the evening? He seemed to be awfully prepared with his phone/camera set up on dash to record and have documentation for his reason to not have a drivers license. Curious if he had the camera rolling as he sped passed the police officer breaking the law at 72. I'm shaking my head too! Crazy, just crazy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.