Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCH celebrates without Mayo, Walker, Butler & Evans

Featured Replies

150 people turned out to celebrate North College Hill's Division III state title-winning basketball team Tuesday night according to Tom Groeschen and Dustin Dow / Enquirer Staff Writers.

They also "claim" that Walker stated OJ was suspended only 10 days for a fight. I cannot confirm whether these reporters are telling the truth - I am just noting this published article for BGP'ers who may miss it :thumb:

 

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060426/SPT0301/604260377/1078

 

Woody Jr

Thank you for the information, WoodyJr. Assuming that the article is correct, it equates to having a presidential inauguration without the attendance of the president and the chief justice.

With the president being impeached for a while and the chief justice not wanting to face the media.:D

Gimme a break.

With the president being impeached for a while and the chief justice not wanting to face the media.:D

Gimme a break.

:laugh: :laugh:

Cubster, I remember hearing that once in Elliott County a convicted thief, at sentencing, asked the circuit judge to give him a break. The judge replied that he felt the good citizens of Elliott County deserved the break and sentenced the man to the maximum. It has nothing to do with the subject at hand but, nonetheless, shows the wisdom of the judge. I'll bet he was reelected. As for the situation with Ovinton, I will wait for Paul Harvey to tell the rest of the story. He may well be at fault. If so, I'll be one of the first to acknowledge it. However, I want to hear all the facts. Regardless, I liked your post.

  • Author

Here is an interesting opinion article by Jeff Goodman on the Fox site that came out within the last 24 hours. It discusses a different #1 player in the 2007 class and has some questions about the "circus act of sorts" around Mayo. Check out why & who the other #1 could be:

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/5539492

 

WoodyJr

Interesting article even if it is only the opinion of one individual. I do agree that the "circus" has hurt Mayo. It would be good for him to rid himself of the "ringmaster" and the cluster of "clowns".

  • Author

Oak Hill & coach Smith may be the way to go at this point

 

Woody Jr

With the president being impeached for a while and the chief justice not wanting to face the media.:D

Gimme a break.

:thumb: I couldn't belive that comment either. I am taking that he wasn't there bc of his suspension. If so, this is part of the penalty since this was a school function. Warranted or not, there has always been some type of he is in trouble talk about the kid.Mayo is a great athlete, no question but he needs to learn to walk above approach and avoid the wrong type of people (the ones that seek out athletes to devour their glory). I saw Mayo even as a 6th grader and he did some things then that were not very worthy.I will no t mention what I saw but it did happen. I gave him the benifit of the doubt then due to him being a young child and thought that he would outgrow the childish behavior that he carried with him. I also saw some of the same things in his days at Rose Hill h.s.along the same lines even though he did have to put up with a lot from opponets fans and the like. It seems as he has gotten a little older and the limelight has gotten brighter the controversey continues. Mayo needs to remember that being the great athlete that he is that someone is always watching & waiting for him to mess up, it may not be right but it is just the way things are today and he needs to reconize and rise above it. He needs to be more than others on his best behavior at all times.

Oak Hill & coach Smith may be the way to go at this point

 

Woody Jr

I would hve to agree Woody:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.