Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette and Campbell Co.?

Featured Replies

Not sure, maybe Lafayette is still hitting?? Just kidding, I haven't heard anything

  • Author

Just curious I didnt see it posted. I'm sure they played since we got our varsity and jv game in

Field conditions??

 

Yes and no...field got tore up by some people on Monday so it was a day behind plus I am pretty sure it couldn't take any rain.

Lafayette canceled due to the weather forcast.

Welcome to BGP 3Sportsdad, is it that the field was tore up or what you said. I think MeMyselfandI would have more knowledge.

  • Author

Must have Tim Headrock weather reports down there in Lexington

Lafayette canceled due to the weather forcast.

 

Welcome to BGP 3Sportsdad, is it that the field was tore up or what you said. I think MeMyselfandI would have more knowledge.

 

I got a text this afternoon saying it was cancelled I can only guess Lafayette driving 1 1/2 hours and not being able to play, and didn't want to risk it. Really CC field couldn't take much more rain on it.

Lafayette canceled b/c of a chance of rain.

Both varsity/jv and the freshman teams practiced on the field last night, it was not the field.

Sounds like Lafayette was being cautious. Those bus trips aren't cheap and with more and more cutbacks, I guess Fastpitch Softball isn't a priority with some schools administrative.

I got a text this afternoon saying it was cancelled I can only guess Lafayette driving 1 1/2 hours and not being able to play, and didn't want to risk it. Really CC field couldn't take much more rain on it.

 

Can't say I blame them. That's a long round trip with the possibility of no game being played.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.