Bullitt East/Doss Predictions (6th Region semi-finals)

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bullitt East
    • Doss

They played earlier in the season with Doss winning by 7. Regardless of who wins, they will enter the championship for the 6th region as the likely favorite to move on to Rupp. Doss is the senior led team with the Big 3- Weaver, Gray, & Jefferson. Bullitt East is the heavy Junior led team with Sharpe, Rakes, and Farris. Both teams have many more additional pieces so this could come down to who simply has a better shooting night.

No reason Doss shouldn't get out of the 6th. By far more talent and athleticism than other 3 remaining. That being said, Doss has walked a fine line as of late and seem primed to be upset.

Did Doss big man Jefferson coming back to the team have anything to do with WKU grayshirting him in football? I was curious to why he left the team then came back. He's a difference maker when he's engaged.

Did Doss big man Jefferson coming back to the team have anything to do with WKU grayshirting him in football? I was curious to why he left the team then came back. He's a difference maker when he's engaged.

I had heard he left the team after the controversy involving the player & father involved in a physical altercation with the Head Coach. The young man dismissed from the team was close to Jefferson and it was a very emotional time which contributed to Jefferson's departure. As time went by and things simmered down, there was a change of heart. I have no knowledge of the details other than this situation had played a role according to someone very close to the team. Perhaps the WKU situation also played a role too.

I had heard he left the team after the controversy involving the player & father involved in a physical altercation with the Head Coach. The young man dismissed from the team was close to Jefferson and it was a very emotional time which contributed to Jefferson's departure. As time went by and things simmered down, there was a change of heart. I have no knowledge of the details other than this situation had played a role according to someone very close to the team. Perhaps the WKU situation also played a role too.

This is the kind of drama that causes talented teams to lose in the post season. Doss should win but I wont be surprised if they are knocked out. My pick for the 6th is still Desales.