Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Osborne wins 500th game.

Featured Replies

I can't get the link to work. Did they take it down?

I'm only coming up with 499 wins.

Cumulative level wins ?

 

My math came up with 499. I'm not sure though.

  • Author

The original article was counting his college wins. It was 400+ at Georgetown and whatever at KWC. It did not count the wins at Montgomery Co.

 

KWC lost in the conference tournament finals so maybe someone in their athletic office jumped the gun. I don't know... But the article has definitely been taken down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.