Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Regional Final - Holmes vs Holy Cross Predictions (3/8)

Holmes v Holy Cross 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Holmes v Holy Cross

    • Holmes by 1-5 points
      23%
    • Holy Cross by 1-5 points
      15%
    • Holmes by 5+
      30%
    • Holy Cross by 5+
      30%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It is time for round three. The Lady Bulldogs and Lady Indians meet again for a re-match of the 35th District championship.

 

Indians have won both meetings between the two this season with the last one being a 22 point victory taking the crown as district champs.

 

Who wins this game and represents the 9th at Diddle? Why?

I love my lady bulldogs, but the way HC is playing with their chemistry as a team they're going to be hard to beat. Holmes will have to play an amazing game and have a good shooting night to pull of this upset.

 

If Engelmon and Gulley play strong and go straight up I can see a good post battle.

 

Holmes has played to me what seems sacred the past two times they met...not all but some. I really hope these girls use that blow out loss in the finals of the district tourney and sparks a fire in them to get them going.

 

I want my lady bulldogs to pull this one out but I think HC will win by 5

 

If holmes pulls it out, it won't be a blowout I know that. It'll be close.

 

Will all that being said, I hope for a GREAT regional final. Good luck to both teams.

McClendan's ankle could have an impact on this game. I hope she's okay beacause they will need her against Holmes' pressure. I hate to see it get this far and an injury have an effect on the outcome. Good luck to both teams but I do think HC takes this one.

I have pulled for both of these teams all season. May have to sit back and just take in the show. Nah, Ill take pictures.

I have pulled for both of these teams all season. May have to sit back and just take in the show. Nah, Ill take pictures.

 

You better take some of those good pictures you are famous for!!!

What does Holmes do different in game 3? Do they go stall ball if Holy Cross sits in its tight zone? More full-court pressing? Do they go with a bigger or smaller lineup? Or does Holmes do nothing different and just hope for a better outcome?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.