Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 91 Virginia Tech 86 OT

Featured Replies

I think "freshman-itis" will be the Achilles Heel for Duke in the NCAA.

 

I think it's going to be can't stop D3 school from scoring itis.

Mannnn....Okafor is so damn good and so damn awful at hitting free throws.

 

It's amazing how good he is. Whenever I see him 1 on 1 with anyone I know he's either scoring or going to the stripe to brick 2.

Amazing how many times Duke is down 8-12 points in the second half and I'm not worried one bit. Their scoring is unreal at times and can just rattle off 10 points in a 2 minutes span.

Amazing how many times Duke is down 8-12 points in the second half and I'm not worried one bit. Their scoring is unreal at times and can just rattle off 10 points in a 2 minutes span.

 

Except vs Miami and NC State. UNC folded like a tent and Buzz Williams is flat awful. But I give them credit for taking what is handed to you.

Amazing how many times Duke is down 8-12 points in the second half and I'm not worried one bit. Their scoring is unreal at times and can just rattle off 10 points in a 2 minutes span.

 

Yeah, I'd venture they're the best offensive team in the country, or at least right there in the conversation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.