My Newest Gambling Scheme That I want to watch

Big Slick

My last idea at MLB all star would have been quite profitable but I didn't pull the trigger and didn't on this one either but wanted a thread to monitor this one. It's simple just bet money line vs 76 ers and the Knicks. Bet whatever it takes to win 100 on each game. After day 1 +200

My last idea at MLB all star would have been quite profitable but I didn't pull the trigger and didn't on this one either but wanted a thread to monitor this one. It's simple just bet money line vs 76 ers and the Knicks. Bet whatever it takes to win 100 on each game. After day 1 +200

Would you put 700 to 1,000 on the line to win 100? Have you been following it? Is that about what it would take? You also have to be careful if they are playing another team that is in the tanking mood.

You will probably need to hit 5 out of 6 or so to make money. Highly possible. They both could lose out honestly.

I understand just something I wanted to follow and this thread will give a reason and a place to keep track of it. It would be awfully hard for me to lay 40 to 1 vs any NBA team.