Lexington Christian Academy @ Lexington Catholic Predictions (2/12)

Who Wins, By How Much, And Why (Leave In Comments)?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins, By How Much, And Why (Leave In Comments)?

• Lexington Catholic by 1-3
    • Lexington Catholic by 4-6
    • Lexington Catholic by 7-9
    • Lexington Catholic by 10+
    • Lexington Christian Academy by 1-3
    • Lexington Christian Academy by 4-6
    • Lexington Christian Academy by 7-9
    • Lexington Christian Academy by 10+

Who wins, by how much, and why?

This game is for #1 seed in the rough and rowdy 43rd.

With each of these two, Dunbar, and Lafayette (the latter two of which are on quite the tear), and a Tates Creek team who hosts and has been playing everyone close as of late, nothing is going to be handed to anyone and the district games will be as tough and competitive as regional semis.

Should be fun.

Who do you have?

I'll take Catholic at home.

I'm going back and forth on this one. Would be bigger for LCA in terms of which of the two "needs" it more. You think of Catholic as a veteran team who'd probably be able to handle the loss going into district play better. If you are LCA, winning means you've got some confidence and momentum going into the tournament, especially after losing to Lafayette last week.

I think it's a close one, with Catholic edging it out late now that Johnson has rediscovered his stroke.

Should be a great game. I'm gonna go with Catholic in a close one at home. Wouldn't at all be shocked if LCA won though. The 43rd district tournament is gonna be something else to watch. With the LCA win last night, Lafayette and Dunbar will flip Saturday morning for the 3/4 seed. I happen to know someone who will be there so I'll be able to provide updates.

Counting this season and last season, these teams have played three times with Lexington Catholic holding a 2-1 edge over Lexington Christian. All of these games have been decided by 5 points or less and, surprisingly, all have been won by the visiting team. I'm guessing there will be another close one tonight.

I feel they both are teams that are capable of beating each other on any given night making this really a toss-up. Each have very good wins and each have some losses that should not have happened. I like LCA based on what I saw from them at the All "A" Classic against NCC. NCC is a very tough team and recently I just like what LCA has been able to string together with contributions from many different people. I also think Matt Rose is that one player that can be counted upon night in and night out much like Tanner for LC. I just think if they equal each other, then LCA has more sources for other scoring to take them over the top.