Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sacred Heart v Covington Holy Cross predictions

Featured Replies

SHA takes on Cov Holy Cross tomorrow at 5pm in the play to change a life at Thomas More College.

I'm looking forward to a competitive game. Come out and enjoy the action.

These teams met earlier this season with HC winning by 8. The roll HC is on is somewhat unbelievable should be a fantastic game, I see HC winning by no more then 10 points!

  • Author

Is Covington Holy Cross at full strength for this game today?

Is Covington Holy Cross at full strength for this game today?

 

As far as I know HC is full strength! No one out past couple weeks!

As far as I know HC is full strength! No one out past couple weeks!

If they weren't they would probably have cancelled the game.

If they weren't they would probably have cancelled the game.

 

Classic haven't heard that one before! I give your joke a rating of a 0!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.