February 6, 201511 yr That is a good question, one that I can not answer. If mice and skunks - yes, that's what the girl in the Rec Center said! - are parading around and inside Regents Hall, I say call the exterminator. I am not very familiar with the ins and outs of asbestos, so I will take your word on that part. It appears to me as if mice and MOLES named BOKC Wildcat are infesting the Bank of Kentucky Center. You are a mouse for bashing women behind a keyboard, and a MOLE for revealing all this information you probably sneak around getting while on the clock working for SMG. In other words, if NKU gets an exterminator, hopefully they come over and see you as well, BOKC Wildcat. Sorry to be harsh, but your leaking info to the public learned while on the job for SMG is sinister. First to admit I take it hard when I see women's sports bashed because of attendance, but you take the cake. Hopefully the exterminator will rid the Bank of Kentucky Center of you, Coach P. and that AD too. Then again, I am a dreamer and an optimist.
February 6, 201511 yr It appears to me as if mice and MOLES named BOKC Wildcat are infesting the Bank of Kentucky Center. You are a mouse for bashing women behind a keyboard, and a MOLE for revealing all this information you probably sneak around getting while on the clock working for SMG. In other words, if NKU gets an exterminator, hopefully they come over and see you as well, BOKC Wildcat. Sorry to be harsh, but your leaking info to the public learned while on the job for SMG is sinister. First to admit I take it hard when I see women's sports bashed because of attendance, but you take the cake. Hopefully the exterminator will rid the Bank of Kentucky Center of you, Coach P. and that AD too. Then again, I am a dreamer and an optimist. Calm down. A mole is a plant, what I have said in my posts are just knowledge available to most anybody. If I am a mouse for stating fact, so be it. When the NKU women start drawing 2,000 fans per game, that will shut me up. See you at Homecoming Saturday - it should be easy to pick you out at the women's game since there will only be a handful in attendance at 4:00 pm.
February 6, 201511 yr It appears to me as if mice and MOLES named BOKC Wildcat are infesting the Bank of Kentucky Center. You are a mouse for bashing women behind a keyboard, and a MOLE for revealing all this information you probably sneak around getting while on the clock working for SMG. In other words, if NKU gets an exterminator, hopefully they come over and see you as well, BOKC Wildcat. Sorry to be harsh, but your leaking info to the public learned while on the job for SMG is sinister. First to admit I take it hard when I see women's sports bashed because of attendance, but you take the cake. Hopefully the exterminator will rid the Bank of Kentucky Center of you, Coach P. and that AD too. Then again, I am a dreamer and an optimist. My only regret about the women's game in Regents Hall in a couple of weeks is that I can't be there to watch. It will be funny if 3 or 4 mice go running out on the court while a player is shooting free throws! lol. Then the NKU pep band can play 3 Blind Mice without upsetting the refs. lol.
February 6, 201511 yr It appears to me as if mice and MOLES named BOKC Wildcat are infesting the Bank of Kentucky Center. You are a mouse for bashing women behind a keyboard, and a MOLE for revealing all this information you probably sneak around getting while on the clock working for SMG. In other words, if NKU gets an exterminator, hopefully they come over and see you as well, BOKC Wildcat. Sorry to be harsh, but your leaking info to the public learned while on the job for SMG is sinister. First to admit I take it hard when I see women's sports bashed because of attendance, but you take the cake. Hopefully the exterminator will rid the Bank of Kentucky Center of you, Coach P. and that AD too. Then again, I am a dreamer and an optimist. One final thought on the Throwback Night in Regents Hall: NKU should honor two of its best known names and while the Dance Team performs Elvis Presley's "Jailhouse Rock" have former NKU employees Scott Eaton and Jennifer Hilvert dance the Texas Two-Step at half court, surrounded by mice. lol!
February 6, 201511 yr One final thought on the Throwback Night in Regents Hall: NKU should honor two of its best known names and while the Dance Team performs Elvis Presley's "Jailhouse Rock" have former NKU employees Scott Eaton and Jennifer Hilvert dance the Texas Two-Step at half court, surrounded by mice. lol! Real funny. Scott and Jen gave years of good service and donated lots of time for free to help promote NKU, yet you take shots at them because they made mistakes. Scott is really a good person who tried to handle too many things in his role as AD. One day he will get to explain his side of the story, which has been one sided by the press. He worked more hours than any one in that entire department while employed at NKU. Yes his judgment was bad, but he is a human being. Have you ever done anything wrong, BOKC Wildcat? I do not understand the fuss about Jen and her situation, she paid back any money to NKU and lost her job. They go after Jen for having her family go on the trip with her, yet they allow the NKU AD to take his wife on basketball road trips. Who is paying for the AD's wife's hotels, flights and meals? Sam with Jen, only they did not give the Dance Team a decent budget to work with like Ken Bothof has. Jen is no different than him in that instance. Just my two cents on your sinister humor re: Scott and Jen dancing in Regents Hall.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.