SF - Stanley Johnson - Arizona

PF - Willie Cauley-Stein - Kentucky

C - Jahlil Okafor - Duke

6 - Georges Niang - Iowa St.

7 - Frank Kaminsky - Wisconsin

8 - Aaron Harrison - Kentucky

Toughest Omissions:

Kevin Pangos - Gonzaga

If we're talking the collegiate game and it's played tomorrow, I want him.

Buddy Hield - Oklahoma

If my backcourt weren't on the small side with Russell at the 2, I'd want him. Volume scorer and would be an awesome guy to have on your bench to play with a second unit and be a spark plug offensively, whether it be for subbing during a scoring drought or running a second team offense.

Devin Booker - Kentucky

If it weren't for Harrison being a little older and having a reputation of making such big shots, then maybe I choose Booker instead. For now, being clutch and having a bigger frame makes me go with Aaron.

Kevin Looney - UCLA

Really good player on an awful team.

Myles Turner - Texas

How Barnes is using this kid is borderline criminal. You wonder what he's thinking, then remember he's the guy that couldn't get past the first weekend with Kevin Durant.

I struggled deciding between VanVleet and Kevin Pangos as my PG. Went with Fred as I feel he's more of a distributor.

Promise I wasn't copying and that it just took forever typing mine out, but I like Pangos too. I've probably seen more of him than VanVleet, but I think I'd give Pangos the edge between the two and think he could be fine as a distributor if that's the role that he was most needed in.

Most of the games I've watched aside from SEC have been teams from the Big XII (who are on TV more often for me) or West Coast (because I get home from work so late and that's all that's on), so my list definitely has a Western flavor.