Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick Your 2014-2015 Lineup

Featured Replies

Any player at any NCAA school. You have 8 slots. Who do you have?

 

Ready, Go!

Jahlil Okafor

Willie Cauley-Stein

Montrez Harrell

Devin Booker

D'Angelo Russell

Stanley Johnson

Fred VanVleet

Jerian Grant

Jahlil Okafor

Karl-Anthony Towns

Willie Cauley-Stein

Frank Kaminski

D' Angelo Russell

Jerian Grant

Devin Booker

Justin Anderson

  • Author

Nice rosters on both of those. Hard to argue with anyone.

Nice rosters on both of those. Hard to argue with anyone.

 

I struggled deciding between VanVleet and Kevin Pangos as my PG. Went with Fred as I feel he's more of a distributor.

  • Author

PG - Jerian Grant - Notre Dame

SG - D'Angelo Russell - Ohio St.

SF - Stanley Johnson - Arizona

PF - Willie Cauley-Stein - Kentucky

C - Jahlil Okafor - Duke

6 - Georges Niang - Iowa St.

7 - Frank Kaminsky - Wisconsin

8 - Aaron Harrison - Kentucky

 

 

Toughest Omissions:

 

Kevin Pangos - Gonzaga

If we're talking the collegiate game and it's played tomorrow, I want him.

 

Buddy Hield - Oklahoma

If my backcourt weren't on the small side with Russell at the 2, I'd want him. Volume scorer and would be an awesome guy to have on your bench to play with a second unit and be a spark plug offensively, whether it be for subbing during a scoring drought or running a second team offense.

 

Devin Booker - Kentucky

If it weren't for Harrison being a little older and having a reputation of making such big shots, then maybe I choose Booker instead. For now, being clutch and having a bigger frame makes me go with Aaron.

 

Kevin Looney - UCLA

Really good player on an awful team.

 

Myles Turner - Texas

How Barnes is using this kid is borderline criminal. You wonder what he's thinking, then remember he's the guy that couldn't get past the first weekend with Kevin Durant.

  • Author
I struggled deciding between VanVleet and Kevin Pangos as my PG. Went with Fred as I feel he's more of a distributor.

 

 

Promise I wasn't copying and that it just took forever typing mine out, but I like Pangos too. I've probably seen more of him than VanVleet, but I think I'd give Pangos the edge between the two and think he could be fine as a distributor if that's the role that he was most needed in.

 

Most of the games I've watched aside from SEC have been teams from the Big XII (who are on TV more often for me) or West Coast (because I get home from work so late and that's all that's on), so my list definitely has a Western flavor.

Think I'm going to make an adjustment....Give me Delon Wright from Utah in place of VanVleet.

D'Angelo Russell

Willie Cauley-Stein

Jahlil Okafor

Ron Baker

Stanley Johnson

Justice Winslow

Jerian Grant

Frank Kaminsky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.