January 17, 201511 yr That floor at Iowa made this game unwatchable for me. They should be banned from wearing their yellow uniforms on that yellow floor.
January 18, 201511 yr That floor at Iowa made this game unwatchable for me. They should be banned from wearing their yellow uniforms on that yellow floor. Boise State University football does not agree with you.
January 18, 201511 yr Author Boise State University football does not agree with you. I will not watch a Boise State football game if they are at home. I don't like Oregon's court either.
January 18, 201511 yr That floor at Iowa made this game unwatchable for me. They should be banned from wearing their yellow uniforms on that yellow floor. I was a big fan of the movie Predator, so it doesn't really bother me. :lol2:
January 18, 201511 yr Makes TV viewing of games tough for this Old School guy when the unis and the the field/court are same color.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.