Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 13 Corbin 3

Featured Replies

Big win for Somerset; picked up 17 hits on the night.

What has happened to Corbin, I thought they returned a lot of players?

What has happened to Corbin, I thought they returned a lot of players?

 

No, they lost a lot of players.

I know in the Bluegrass Preps Review they said they return 5 starters. I just wasnt sure. I knew Mahan was gone.

Id say they are gonna have quite a few growing pains this year. Keep ya head up Hounds!

I know in the Bluegrass Preps Review they said they return 5 starters. I just wasnt sure. I knew Mahan was gone.

 

They actually lost 7 starters, which included the entire outfield, SS, 2B, 1B and catcher.

 

They should be pretty good in about 3-4 weeks after either some of the players that are now starting either improve or lose their positions to some younger players who are now only playing JV.

From the way it looks the only way to go is up. When you hit rock bottom like they have started you can only get better. Not sure if they have a coach who can make the adjustments.

I thought Hamlin returned at SS for the redhounds??

  • Author
From the way it looks the only way to go is up. When you hit rock bottom like they have started you can only get better. Not sure if they have a coach who can make the adjustments.

I've always thought that Garmon and Ledington do a pretty good job.

I thought Hamlin returned at SS for the redhounds??

 

Hamlin(who is aJr. this year) only played SS when Mahan pitched, he played 2B when Watkins pitched and he also played some LF and DH.

I've always thought that Garmon and Ledington do a pretty good job.

 

Garmon has never faced any adversity yet. I guess time will tell as to whether he can successfully rebuild his program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.