Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check out this restaurant menu

Featured Replies

Stumbled across this restaurant a while ago when roaming Google maps. I have to say it's one of the more unique things I have seen in quite some time. If someone could move this to break room, I would appreciate it, wrong board : )

 

rockpasta2.jpg

rockpasta.jpg

Thank you sir

 

Not to take it too far off topic, but is Lefty Frizell considered a saint up in Saginaw?

  • Author
Not to take it too far off topic, but is Lefty Frizell considered a saint up in Saginaw?

 

I have lived here since 2011, moving to Chicago in a couple weeks, I didn't know anything about that Saginaw song until a few months ago. I guess Johnny Cash covered it? Anyway, to answer the question, no idea if he is a saint. This is just not a place, along with Flint and Detroit anyone voluntarily moves too, so I'm glad to be free very soon. :lol2:

I have lived here since 2011, moving to Chicago in a couple weeks, I didn't know anything about that Saginaw song until a few months ago. I guess Johnny Cash covered it? Anyway, to answer the question, no idea if he is a saint. This is just not a place, along with Flint and Detroit anyone voluntarily moves too, so I'm glad to be free very soon. :lol2:

 

Rust belt towns are depressing as hell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.