Why are the 2ND region referee's so bad this year?

Guest W ky b ball

Guest W ky b ball

I have been to all of the Henderson county games this year at home and every one of the referee's have been awful. Most of the games played away have had good referee's. Is it possible to have someone over these referee's get rid of the them?

I have been to all of the Henderson county games this year at home and every one of the referee's have been awful. Most of the games played away have had good referee's. Is it possible to have someone over these referee's get rid of the them?

Are you ready to suit up and take their place?

All you have to do to be a Ref is take Walter and Clyde`s Refereeing 101 class. It has a $49.99 subscription fee per every 2 months and you must buy the 50 dollar text book with no refunds available. They accept credit or debit as well as you can ship your checks to the Covington Catholic High School. This school is located in Park Hills. Hope you have a great day and remember go Cats!! :-)

So the reason is that they are the only referee's available? Thank you that makes sense

Who said that? I'm asking if you are ready to step up an do the job that you are advocating others to be fired from.

Pretty sure there's not a waiting list for refs. So basically put up or shut up.

Guest W ky b ball

First I could easily do the same as the ones doing it. I don't care what job you do if you are not capable of performing it properly then you should be released. I am not saying fire them anyways I just want the to get some actual training.

It's brutally obvious that there are not many to choose from.

The game had a lot of energy early. A lose ball was on the ground Simmons and pepper where going for the ball and then one player from each team I guess thought their guy was getting in a fight so they tried to break it up and started pushing each other. Simmons and pepper didn't do anything.