Idea for a Chappelle Show skit

LIPTON BASH

So I was reading earlier how the Mayor of NYC is having info leaked on him by his police detail that he still smokes weed.

Let me state I'm not a fan of DeBalsio . I think he is inept . But I might of changed my mind. Literally might be the slyest move ever.

He becomes Mayor and then decriminlizes it in small quantities. Now he is free to smoke away at his house .

Again this may all be hoax or a lie made up by his detail. But my Lord I give credit when credit is due and my man wanted to toke in peace so he ran for Mayor to change the law.

Seriously this whole situation has Chappelle show written all over it. Bill Burr would play the mayor and Chappelle would play his buddy after he passed the law , both back at the Mayor's house smoking and eating Funions laughing about how they played the whole city.

So I was reading earlier how the Mayor of NYC is having info leaked on him by his police detail that he still smokes weed.

Let me state I'm not a fan of DeBalsio . I think he is inept . But I might of changed my mind. Literally might be the slyest move ever.

He becomes Mayor and then decriminlizes it in small quantities. Now he is free to smoke away at his house .

Again this may all be hoax or a lie made up by his detail. But my Lord I give credit when credit is due and my man wanted to toke in peace so he ran for Mayor to change the law.

Seriously this whole situation has Chappelle show written all over it. Bill Burr would play the mayor and Chappelle would play his buddy after he passed the law , both back at the Mayor's house smoking and eating Funions laughing about how they played the whole city.

Maybe Key and Peele can do it for us now. :lol2: