Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote: 14th region preseason poll

Featured Replies

1. Leslie

2. Lee

3. Hazard

4. Perry

5. Powell

6. Letcher

7. Estill

8. Knott

9. Buckhorn

10. Owsley

 

You'll see tomorrow whos higher between Buckhorn and Owsley!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1. Lee County

2. Leslie County

3. Perry Central

4. Knott Central

5. Hazard

6. Powell County

7. Letcher Central

8. Owsley County

9. Wolfe County

10. Estill County

I agree they should be on there but not that high.

 

Just sit back and watch what the Owls can do. They will surprise a few teams this year.

I'm not sure how anyone can make these predictions. Baseball is a strange game in which anything can happen. Unless you have seen all of these clubs play, it would be almost impossible to predict/rank them. Some clubs may be loaded with talent, but may not click...you see that a lot in hoops. I will wait a few weeks until I rank the teams.

I'm not sure how anyone can make these predictions. Baseball is a strange game in which anything can happen. Unless you have seen all of these clubs play, it would be almost impossible to predict/rank them. Some clubs may be loaded with talent, but may not click...you see that a lot in hoops. I will wait a few weeks until I rank the teams.

 

I would assume people are making predictions on what the team did last year, and based on what they have returning from that team. No offense, but Owsley hasn't made it to the regional tournament since 1997, that's eight years. With Lee Co., Estill Co., and Powell Co. - it will be an even tougher task to get out this year.

It will be hard for anyone to get out..especially the owls.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.