Are All Scrimages In NKY Canceled?

not all. Scott cancelled the scrimmage with Ryle due to the snow, but they were able to work the field and got it ready for them to scrimmage Walton Verona yesterday.

How did the scrimmage with Walton go. I know coach McIntire lost most of his pitching last year.

How did the scrimmage with Walton go. I know coach McIntire lost most of his pitching last year.

actually I thought the pitching for walton didnt do too bad. I mean it was cold and no games have been played yet so the pitching wont be astonishing, especially in the snow:scared: But yeah of course Scott did alot better than Walton from the beginning, there on two different levels right now but Walton is young and it was good for them to play a team like Scott before there first game

actually I thought the pitching for walton didnt do too bad. I mean it was cold and no games have been played yet so the pitching wont be astonishing, especially in the snow:scared: But yeah of course Scott did alot better than Walton from the beginning, there on two different levels right now but Walton is young and it was good for them to play a team like Scott before there first game

I agree. Coach Mcintire is probably glad to see he has some guys stepping up. Scott has some kids that can hit the ball so it had to be a good test for the young Walton pitchers.

I agree. Coach Mcintire is probably glad to see he has some guys stepping up. Scott has some kids that can hit the ball so it had to be a good test for the young Walton pitchers.

Scott is gonna be a very good offensive team this year so its nice to here the walton pitchers did decent against them