December 3, 201411 yr Ohio State not looking like the 14th best team in the country. They don't look like a top 25 team.
December 3, 201411 yr UL just wants to fire up the three ball, after playing a good first half.. OSU, hasn't looked like they have been coached the entire game, yet they are hanging in there. Odd game. I predicted UL by 13, but I didn't expect it to be like this.
December 3, 201411 yr UL offense has been to pass around the premier for 30 seconds and jack a 3 with single digits on the clock for the last 5 minutes.
December 3, 201411 yr UL offense has been to pass around the premier for 30 seconds and jack a 3 with single digits on the clock for the last 5 minutes. UL offense looks bad..
December 3, 201411 yr Author Had to update my computer and it took forever to install/restart. What a game. I was ready to turn it off. Harrell's 4th was a killer for U of L.
December 3, 201411 yr Had to update my computer and it took forever to install/restart. What a game. I was ready to turn it off. Harrell's 4th was a killer for U of L. No offensive plays is the real killer.. They just jack up 3s.
December 3, 201411 yr UL is the worst 3 point shooting team in the nation per ESPN yikes down the road!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.